Life in Dominica.....

Chapter 1
Getting adapted....

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Changing Changing

Ok so this week I was ready to throw the towel in and fly back to the states. This place is s-l-o-w!!!!which means I could get even more done if I stopped making everything difficult, significant, and challenging. I talked to a friend of mine who made my whole universe lighter by asking a couple questions and getting me to realize who I am and that I've never failed anywhere I've been ...so why would I start to now. I have not been following the energy rather I have been cutting it off and not listening to my awareness. Now that I'm willing to listen and receive bring it on.
I met some very inspiring and fabulous ladies the last few days. There is so much going on here and I'm excited to be involved with everything I can be. I said I would give myself one month and if things are still not working for me I will make another choice.
Isn't life wonderful knowing we can change our mind every 10 seconds.
I am going to be in a health and wellness event, presenting a dance/yoga workshop and setting up station to promote my classes and thai massage!!!
Ok now it's time to get some flyers made and bios written etc...
I'm starting rooftop yoga next week at my place. Whats it gonna take to pull energy from all the people who don't even know they need me in their life??
Keep yourself informed
CHARITY JOY

1 comment:

  1. Really great to meet you and very much looking forward to your participation in the Health and Wellness Expo...don't be going anywhere just yet! onelove

    ReplyDelete