Life in Dominica.....

Chapter 1
Getting adapted....

Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh the fun of paperwork

Alright so all luggage has been received YIPPPEE!
Now the paper trails begin. I have to register as my own business to get a work permit, which can take a little time.
I've been practicing loads of thai massage of friends who are very greatful....
Last night I went to the garden with Benedicte and collected flowers, and cabbage. I made a big ol salad for dinner yummmmy!!! The guy whos place I'm staying in went into the hospital the other day with a lung blockage and he is still there.
I'm hoping he gets out soon its not the same in the house without him singing and making cocoa tea in the morning.!!!!Instead a very sad english lady is there and is unwilling to change....
How does it get better than this?
Only the next turn will tell. I will dine with Bene, Julie and Ocean tonight!!! Tomorrow I start teaching classes at the University!!!
Keep yourself posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment