Life in Dominica.....

Chapter 1
Getting adapted....

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BUSY

WOW here we go with classes coming up in April
Let's go Dominica.
So things are a go here. I'm moving out of my crazy guesthouse tomorrow for 2 weeks with my new friend Lucia. She has an extra room for me and then I move into my luxorious new place with a huge rooftop balcony and there is even a pool. amazing views.. I'm stoked and Mrs. Ellen Paul my landlord is bringing the price down for me!!!HDIGABTT? So this weekend Friday night is Black and White Affair one of the biggest parties on the island besides carnival. I'm stoke. Getting my hair re-shaved with a design and gonna WERK IT!
Then Saturday all day I have volunteered to dress as a clown and dance for the health Fair at the University. I have made brochures to promote dance as exercise and to promote all my classes starting up.
It shall be quite an eventful weekend. Week, month..........
So looking forward to my housing situation to change. The one roommate has been out of it again and keeping me awake most nights..
More news soon
love to all of you

1 comment: