Life in Dominica.....

Chapter 1
Getting adapted....

Sunday, March 28, 2010

oh the good life

The weekend was quite eventful..
The black and whiteparty friday night was super fun. I danced the night away and loved it all.
Saturday was long at the health fair. But I clowned it up with the kids juggling and dancing. I had 2 other hip hopers come through as well. I had quite a few interested in dance classes for adults and kids.
By 4pm I was done though. I grabbed a bite to eat with my friend Phenier and then went swimming in the sea and had a doze of my friends baby Ocean. It was just what I needed. Today Benedicte did a practical physical examination it was so relaxing. I think we forget too often how healing the hands on touch can be.
I went to the river to cool off and then off to Champagne for snorkeling and swimming. I love that it is a beautiful walk from my place to go to the sea and enjoy. watched the sunset as I warmed my back on the rocks drying the salt water from my skin.
gorgeous...
Tomorrow I'm doing a yoga trade with a teacher here...
life on the island is great. I gotta try and hitch a ride back to my place now. until the next beautiful day arises....
Ease Joy and Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment